Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

broke, bargins and Berlin

Hello

I wonder if one of the reasons I am so broke all the time is because of my spending habbits...........maybe hearing a penny drop there! Anyway since I bought al these lovely bargins it would be rude not to share them!

So red cardie - Primark

I thought this would be nice for work but also with white linen trousers and a black vest top

Cream ruffled shirt Primark



Close up of the ruffled detail

I bought this to wear with the coral shorts for the hen do, wore them last night, I also think with a cami underneath this would be smart for work with a pencil skirt or black trousers

Green cut out top

 Love love love the colour of this..............not sure if it does anything for me but I heart it so much. I like the fact that it covers my shoulders


and finally last but def not least..........................................



 These babies from Primark! love love love!

I am off to Berlin at stupid o clock tomorrow am with kids til friday which will be nice, went last year and loved it but will be a rather G-Unit when I come back, had a look at the weather forecast, has to be said it aint great!

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx