Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything..........

Good morning!

Oh I love love LOVE the holidays! I really should go into work and phone some parents but...........I think I will put it off till tomorrow!

Actually I have been relatively proactive this week, I have

Booked a holiday for me and my mate to Feuterventura in the Octobrt half term, really find going away in oct sets you up for the winter

Entered two charity cycle events, one for the British Heart foundation one a ladies only cycle ride to raise cycle awareness get better tracks etc

Been to the libaray and got the new Emily Barr book, sooooo happy! love this lady!

Todays plan:

meet two of the girls for a primark rummage, am away in Greece next week and haven't got a bikini yet

Go to an 'extreme bootcamp' exercise session in the park, 1 hour 30 mins, bit scared!

Find my mum a birthday present, am thinking theatre tickets for love never dies but haven't completely decided yet............

Have a lovely day

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx