Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Help please!

Good evening!

I need to ask for some advice please. Ignoring the fact that yet again my soending ban has been an epic fail (oops) I need advice on whether this baby stays or goes! She is my forst playsuit £14.99 from H&M and I love it but I am too tall? Is it too short? Am I too old? Def not in my comfort zone here.

Apologies about the photos, I took them standing on our toilet because my housemate wouldn't let me use his mirror and i havent got one. Really need to invest!

Here we go





It is so short I had thights on under it cos my skins so pale and when I sat down I could see the reinforced bit at the top....... :S

Close up of the print






It didn't come with the belt but needs it to give it shape, another coloiur would be better but not sure what.........?

Thought I could wear it with these babies



Then I ve got my lovely Miss Selfridge cream horse bag!

Comments would be greatly appreciated! yay or nay?

Muchos love
G Unit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. HIya

    I wondered what 'thights' were lol I thought you meant thighs and then realised it was tights ha ha.

    I think it really suits you
    a) you are not too old
    b) its not too short for you
    c) I think a belt would look great with it but black is too dark in my opinion I think maybe a lighter colour belt.

    Looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    Yup thights which can be known as tights.......oops really should check this before I publish! Aw thanks hun, yeah it def needs a different belt, maybe tan? Not too sure! Thanks for your comments lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love tan belts as you can probably tell from my outfit posts I do tend to wear them a lot! lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think tan would go or would I be better off looking for cream or maybe even metallic?

    Hard choices! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think tan or cream would look nice x

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx