Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Prom Queen

Hello

My goodness it's the last week of term! Yey! Can't beleive how quickly this year has gone. The end of term is always crazy for us, awards evenings, concerts, leaving dos and of course prom. I missed the year 13 prom because I was in Berlin but the year 11 prom was held on thurs so I went along and it was fabulous. They all looked beautiful so much time and effort had been out into their outfits. I had some serious dress envy but I think my favourite outfit of the night had to be the lad in a white tux and cane complete with his own afro! One cool dude! I will say I am not a big fan of the tux with trainers look that many of our boys seem to embrace but hey ho what do i know!

Anyway to blend into the background I wore

terrible photo taken in housemates room again.....black mazi dress from miss selfridge worn with

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx