Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Prom queen

Hello

My goodness time is going so quick!One week left before the summer holidays! The last weeks of term are always really busy, we have concerts, leaving dos and of course prom! I missed the sixth form prom cos I was in Berlin but I got to go to the year 11 one. They all looked fabulous! Had some serious dress envy but I think the outfit of the night had to go to the lad who turned up in a white tux complete with his brilliant afro and a cane! Totally rocked it! Must admit I am not sure about the latest thing amongst our lads of wearing tux with trainers.....hmm

Anyway to blend into the background I wore

Miss Selfridge maxi dress, sorry rubbish photo must get my own full length mirror


Cream earrings from H&M


Cork wedges from faith, the sole is coming off these but I cannot find a good replacement pair......i miss faith :(

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. A white tux! Very daring!! Hope you enjoyed Berlin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know bless em......and he rocked it! Berlin was fabulous, recommend to all!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I have left an award on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that maxi dress, it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks high street priestess! I love a maxi dress, so good at covering a multitude of sins!

    Lisa.................#thank you SO much! My first award! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx