Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Best Blog award tag

So excited ! My first blog award! A huge thank you to the lovely Lisa-Jane of












The rules:


1. Link back to the person who gave this to you


2. Share 7 random things about yourself
I love sauasge dogs
I would be lost without my mobile
I read every day
I speak welsh
I love cheese
I once fell off a stationary bike in a spinning class
I love the theatre and wanted to be a musical actress when I was younger.

3. Award 15 blogs


Oh gosh I can't do this yet! I don'tfollow 15 blogs, must get on it!

4. Answer the following questions:


* Favourite colour: Green


* Favourite song: Tough one maybe Zombie by the Cranberries or mmm mmmm mmmm by the crash test dummies

* Favourite dessert - apple and raspberry crumble with cream please

* What is p*ssing you off: At the moment nothing! Summer holidays have just begun!

* When I'm upset: Everybody knows about it, am rubbish at hiding my feelings, I wear my heart on my sleeve bigtime

* Favourite pet: My parents dog, bob the dig. I would love a dog so much but my hours are too long and I like in a flat.


* Black or White: Black

* Biggest fear: Being sick....ugh hate it so much! Haven't been sick for 23 years, properly panic when I feel sick


* Best feature: ?? Apparently my bum! Is that cos when people look at my bum I am walked away from them....................???


* Everyday attitude: It will get done because it has to get done

* What is perfection: chocolate


* Guilty pleasure: Reading the sun online, TOWIE, way too long lie ins

Thank you, I really enjoyed that :)
Have a lovely day all!
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx