Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Back to school.........

Hello


Goodness I shouldn't be doing this I'll only complain when it is time to go back but I have been planning my work wear wardrobe for when we go back.

The first term there are always open evenings and open days when parents can just walk in while your teaching.....no pressure there so we do need to look smart.

Wish list for Spetember


H&M think it would look so pretty with a black pencil skirt or trousers. Not sure what the sleeves would look like under a cardie though


I LOVE this dress, so ladlylike, perfect length and could be jazzed up with coloured or patterened tights, only thing is grey or..............



black? This is another H&M baby


To wrap up warm in, (H&M again) hmmmm guess whose just had their winter catalogue through

And to carry all my junk around


The Kinghtsbridge by Marc B.

Think I am going to sell some stuff on ebay to start the funding :)

Any preference on grey or black for the H&M dress?

Muchos love

G-Unit xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely items that 1st blouse is lovely and I love the Marc B bags x

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx