Pages

Sunday 17 July 2011

Prom queen

Hello!

Goodness me time is flying! One more week then a lovely six weeks off school. I literally have no idea where the time has gone this year! The end of term is always busy with concerts and meals and leaving dos and .........................prom.

I missed the upper sixth prom because I was in Berlin with the lower sixth but on thurs it was the year 11 prom (kids who have just done their GCSEs) and they looked fabulous! Some of the dresses, hair and make up were absolutely gorgeous! The boys were in the tuxedos......not quite sure on the fact that the style is now to wear a tux with trainers......but hey what do I know? And there was the kid who came in a white tux, big afro and a cane and absolutely rocked it!

Anyway just to blend into the background I wore


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx