Pages

Sunday 26 June 2011

Bright young things

Hello!

What an absolutely beautiful day! Well my last months spending ban turned out to be an epic fail! Went a bad mad with the old online shoppping although most of it went back....does that count as a failiure or not?

I bought (and took back)

Tan court shpoes from DPs (too high)
A pink colour block peterpan collar dress from Miss Selfridge (too big)
A pair of coral shorts from Miss Selfridge (too small)

But I did still end up with


coral shorts a size bigger.........................want these for a hen do, was thinking a white/cream top, my gold shoes and bag......any ideas? Advice would be greatly appreciated!


Belted maxi dress from Miss Selfridge, love this, its my third maxi dress though, need to stop buying them. It is also very long so can't be sorn with flip flops which is a shame.


cream bag again from Miss S



love the horse




xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx