Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Ich bin ein Berliner

Guten Tag

I am back from my Berlin adventures. Had a lovely time even though it was work, took 22 kids. If you haven't been to Berlin I highly recommend it. Fantastic place. Couple of pictures for you

Green cutout top Primark, black waist belt DPs, black leggings new look


With tan flats from Primark, love these sooooooo much but oh my they gave me blisters!


with proper teacher waterproof jacket! Actually not mine its my mates and its a fake from Thailand but it kept dry! Must invest in one.


red cardie primaark, navy anchor top Republic, black leggings new look.


with new look sandels


Traditional Berlin beer


Berlin street dancers! Look at the blokes crazy hair! love it!!

Did wear more clothes but couldnt take photos of them because i was sharing a room with another teacher who may have looked at me taking pics of myself a little bit strangely.......

But I do want to blog more of my clothes because I need to go on a serious spending ban! Between now and spetember my aim is to buy three things

  • A bikini from Priamrk for my holiday in Greece]
  • Black flip flops from primark
  • New 3/4 leggings from New look

And thats it! booo! But must be done!

G Unit xxxx

2 comments:

  1. aaah I saw that Primark dress and thought how nice it was but never bought it. x

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx