Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

So cross

Evening

I am been perusing the internet and I am absolutley horrified about some of the comments i have seen about Amy Winehouse, even from my so called friends on facebook (had a bit of a facebook cull after that). A young woman has tragically died, whatever her issues she was someones daughter, sister and friend! These people didn't know her and they didn't care enought to comment on her life so how dare they comment on her death, making a mockery of her! People comment on her but the dealers etc who sold her drugs etc are not commented on at all!

There are very few people who haven't dealt with some issues, and when I look at my friends, there are few who haven't experimented with drink or drugs so what gives them the right to comment!

RIP Amy, your life has tragically been cut short and I am sorry you had such a struggle!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx