Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Riverisland lust!

Hello

Went for a mooch around few shops today and did pretty well in the Mataln sale, will show you later. One shop I went in just for a nose was Riverisland. Now I haven't bought anything in there for years. Actully can't remember the last thing I did buy. For quite a while I have found them quite expensive and maybe a little bit too wild for me.
So imagine my surprise when I went in there and found these three beauties that are now on my wishlist


Love this! Was thinking black tights and boots and a cardie my black leather jacket and a cream scarf. Not sure if it would need a belt.



I love this top for work! Now I saw it which the same bib detailing but the top itself was in coffee! Absolutely gorgeous!


I just love these! Not sure waht I have got that will go with them but LOVE!!!! I dont wear much jewellry but I do love a good pair of danglies!

Any shops you have been avoiding which you are drifitng back to? Any thoughts on Riverisland?

G xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG love the green dress and the white top.

    I am lusting after some things in H&m at the moment but they are not as expensive as River Island lol x

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx