Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Earirngs and my make up bag

Hello

I'm back. No real reason for not blogging for a while because I have been down in Swansea having my teeth done.

So just to ease myself back in.....:) Earrings from the Oasis sale

I am so pleased with these because they go so well with my new dress


I thought this would look a bit lighter than my black ones for the christening.

I have seen other ladies post about make up bags so I thought I would share mine with you



Waldo Pancake make up bag, I love this made me smile

Bourjours foundation, I like this because its light and really easy to blend in. I actaully have a MAC foundation but it takes so long to blend in that i lose patience with it, this suits me much better


Chanel Intensify mascara


I bought this after having a freebie when I bought a Chanel lipgloss for my friends borthday and I love it however it does clump really easily, I am thinking about moving towards a clinique one after borrowing some (naughty me!) from a friend


Dandelion by benefit, the only blusher I have every worn. I am so pale I worry about trying new colours in case I end up loking like a clown....I think I am a bit boring make up wise.

And for everyday thats it! Then if I am going out I add one of these


Love the colours, although I tend to be a bit of a wimp and only really wear the silver

Last but not least



Urban decay pallette! Love any sparkly eyeshadows.

Now I do have another bag full of bits and bobs that I don't usually wear so i am not going to bother with that stuff on here. My make up isn't very exciting I am afraid, what I really would love to be able to do is apply eyeliner, I have tried pencils, gels, pens and brushes and it always ends up near my eyebrows. I would also love to do false lashes but after a bad experience with them where Ix ended up not being able to open one eye I am a bit scared to try again!


Any other ladies struggle with any make up application?

xxxx







3 comments:

  1. Dior and Urban Decay have the BEST eyeshadow ever. They go on smoothly and wear all day.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are good aren't they? I like the fact that they are quite glittery and shiney!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute earrings and I love the dandelion blush xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx