Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cat that got the cream!

Hello

I have just come back from being out and about! Isn't it funny, how you can go from having nothing to do to having arther a busy social life indeed!

Anyway I went into twon to post some ebay stuff I sold and then wandered along to matalan.

I wore

I love the print on this, when I bought it (think its last years) my dad said it reminded him of my nans curtains! Its from Republic although I have to say the quality is shocking! This was paired with plain black leggings, uggs and






Grey cardie from peacocks, not somewhere I usually shop but it was when I went for my fishy pedicure, I got cold! This is lovely and soft am going to see how well it washes if its good i am going to get a black one, my black boyfriend cardie has a hole in it!

Anyway in matlan I decided that cream was the way forward


Love it so much

Then I got


I heart this. Thinking with really thick black tights and heels for a night out. I very rarely buy skirts, I am more a dresses or trousers girl. How would you wear this, where would wear it?

any help from you stylish ladies would be much appreciated!

xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Gosh I love both the cream dress and skirt.

    I would wear the skirt how you said it looks lovely.

    Is the dress quite high on the neck woudl it suit large chested women? It looks quite a high neckline to me! Its gorgeous though xx

    I have a top similar to the floral one you are wearing but mine was from Topshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt <3, very pretty.

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx