Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Doing, buying,wearing

Hello

The title to this actaully sounds like I have been doing something.........in actual fact I have been so lazy! It sounds silly but it is actually very hard to get motivated when your doing nothing! Its hard as well because most of my teacher friends are away and of I go home people aren't teachers so don't have the time. My own fault because I know I need to plan things to do in the summer!

Anyway I went out and about today to do some errands and I wore

Green gladiators from Matalan two years ago forgot how much I like these


White linen trousers Matalan, green T-shirt primark, crappy piccy by G-Unit in her housemates room. Mirror is on my wish list atm but argos are out of stock!

Anyway I have been buying

 3 new books.......I really shouldn't have bought these because I have a library card and I have been soooooooooo good this year! Oooops! I also bought a lovely pink academic year diary. I also had three for two on these lovely cookies from M&S. It was such a hard decision which flavours to get! In the end I got Black Forest Gateax, white chocolate and blueberry and oat! Yum yum!


Library books! Never read any Lisa Jewell or Kate Harrison so am looking forward! Also I picked up a Sarah Challis book in my earlier haul and I like it lots!

For some reason I can't comment on other peoples blogs atm......v sorry about this cos I would really like too!

G-Unit xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx