Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Appy feet!!!

Look away if you don't like fish or feet!

I went to appy feet in Cardiff for my first Garu Reefa pedicure! Oh my goodness it was such a weird feeling at first! My friend and I went in and it cost £10 for 15 minutes, we were given crocs to pop on and were asked to wash our feet then off we went. The water wasn't cold at all but it was such a strange sensation! I am not at all ticklish but my friend is and she didn't find it tickled her, the best way I can discribe it is like a jacuzzi!

The 15 mins went really quickly and the results were lovely! For the first time in ages I am not ashamed of my toes!

Appy feet gave me and my friend a card, if we go 5 more times we can a 15 min session free!

Would you like 'appy feet'?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. hmm I must admit I have seen this before but I am not keen on doing it I don't know why! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx