Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

Lucky lady

Hello there!

Ooooh I have a lovely few days, lots of pims has been consumed, lots of gossip has been exchanged and good times have been had!

Yesterday I had a lovely afternoon in london with my friend, we went to Fortune and Masons, I had never been there before! I saw some lovely gifts that I may get for Christmas presents......dear dear..........already thinking about Christmas!

Was so lovely in there! Not like real life!

So today I was a lazy lady popped into town and was so happy to get this in the Oasis sale


Love the thick straps and neckline

Close up of the neckline. I am planning to wear this to a christening in october think it will be pretty with a black cardie. Also be a lovely sundress for my holidays


Quck haulage from boots, all from my advantage card points! Was so in need to the body scrub

Then last but not least I popped in the library and they had a book thats been on my wishlist! So happy

I have only just started this but it is soooooooooo good! If you haven't looked at any of Rosie thomas's books I really recommend them!

I am off to Swansea tomorrow for the dreaded dentist of doom appointments :(

Hope you are all having a lovely time!
xxx


2 comments:

  1. That Oasis dress is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Lisa! You wouldn't beleive how low cut it is! Didn't realise that whenI grabbed it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx