Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

I'm smiling (despite the rain)

Good afternoon!


My goodness I cannot believe the rain! I don't think I have ever seen it so hard in this country for so long. I was just looking at the news and there have been flash floods in Dorset. Its August!!!

I must admit though I am smiling, I have had a lovely few days. Went out for pims with one of the girls from work on tuesday and wore my lovely new frock, excuse the rubbish photos, I took them standing on the toilet. My mirror still isn't in stock

I popped it on with black leggings and black flats. I accesorized it with this watch


My parents gave me this last christmas and I love it. the catch is really difficult to put on though so if I am rushing it usually gets left off!

What have you all got planned for this rainy day?

xxx

1 comment:

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx