Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Happy days (photo heavy)

Hello

Hope eveyone is well. If you didn't already know the Matalan sale is on and is well worth a look. Being a teacher type I am off on my 6 weeks holidays at the moment. I was supposed to be going to Greece but to cut a long story short that fell thorugh. I am however going to Feuterventura in the Oct half term and that will NOT fall though.

I wasn't overly enthusiastic about Geece and about a week ago I relaised I didn't have a bikini so I trotted along to the shops and found very little I liked because of the sales. However I thought I have to get one so I came away with this from New Look


To be honest although the style is nice I wasn't fussed and when I found out I wasn't going to Greece I took it back. Then when I went to Matalan for the price of the one above I came away with these two babies!



I couldn't get the matching bottoms although there were LOADS of the top (weird, must be a lot of topless people running round South Wales at the mo) but I figured it will look fine with plain black bottoms

close up of the top


Second bikini. I love this so much, not sure the colour will do much for me but I like it. You can take the strap off which I intend to

I also picked up

Bargin pencil skirt reduced to £3.00! Perfect for work


boring white ba, but with gel inserts! Big boobs here I come! ha ha

And finally


Black chandeliers! I don't usually wear much jewellry although I always have some sort of earings in but I went out last night and all the girls were so well accesorised I felt that I would like to get on it!

Much love G-Unit xxx

1 comment:

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx