Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello

Sorry for being such a bad blogger at the moment, just not feeling it! Nothing is wrg or anything like that but my blogging just isn't very interesting! When I go to take pictures of my outfits I realise I just wear the same thing day in day out......rather boring viewing, when that is coupled with the fact that I m trying not to buy things means even more boredom! Gah!!!!


So may have to branch the blog out a bit into cooking which Ihave done, book reviews and more stuff I actually do.....hmm that may mean I have to do stuff instead of being lazy.....may not have thought this one through.........

Thrifty blogging that is where it is going to be at this year!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Thanks for your comments on my blog I too cannot stop thinking about getting them I am thinking of all sort of things I can wear with them.

    Your blog is not boring at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Made my day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx