Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Double outfit post

Good afternoon all

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. after a rather busy week I started feeling ill last night, felt awful all today so been in bed and am assuming I will start to feel a bit better tomorrow all ready for work on Monday, blooming typical isn't it!

So this is yesterdays school outfit






Scarf - Morroco
Tunic - Mango
Long sleeved top - Primark
Trousers - Oasis
Boots - Dorothy Perkins

Then today for cosiness and comfort to go to the post pffice to post some stuff I have sold on Ebay


Oversized cardie - Peacocks
Long sleeved top - Primark
Scarf - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Matalan
Boots - Uggs


Detail of jeans

Have a lovely rest of the weekend

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx