Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Have I broken the rules?

Hello

Goodness more than a week has passed since I last blogged, time doesn't half go quickly! So I am back in work and very glad to have had the break because this is going to be one busy month work wise......nose to the grindstone!

If you remember just before Christmas I took myself to enjoy the Miss Selfridge sale coming back with two bags (both of which I LOVE) and this sparkly number

Now this may not be too everybodies taste but i adored everything about it and it was half price...result! However after trying it on reality kicked in

Where am I ever going to wear it?
It looked pretty rubbish on

So after work tonight I hotfooted it to the Miss Selfridge (didn't have a receipt so was only allowed an exchange which was fine) and came back with


Ridiculously high but heart them muchly. Have all sorts of ideas for these bad boys.....only thing is have I already broken my new years resolution....one item a month and nothing in January? I don't think I have because it was an exchange (even though these were an extra fiver) but I really want to keep this resolution this year..................


Apart from that I had a lovely weekend which involved going back to Swansea for the weekend, having Nandos with my mate then seeing The Iron Lady with my mum. Absolutely fabulous film I highly recommend!

How are you all getting on with your New Years Resolutions?

G xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sadie, they are having their first night out on saturday. I LOVE your Mulberry! She is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx