Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Wa-hoo weekend!!!

Yey! It's the weekend! Am so glad!

It's been a bit of a crazy week with work, we've had meetings, an open evening and parents evening so I was planning a pretty chilled weekend.

Popped into town to do some mooching about

Grey cardie - peacocks
Black top - primark
Leggings - New look
Scraf - Miss Sefridge
Boots -Uggs


Adding a splash of colour with my red bag from Oasis
Black leather coat - A Wear

So I popped to the library and picked up a Hane Fallon book called 'The Ugly Sister' and A Catherine Alliot books. The I popped to H&M and bought my one item of clothing for the month


Am going to wear this tonight I hope!

Also had a gift voucher from Next so I picked up this



I love all the homewear stuff in Next, would quite happily furnish my house from there!

So night out tonight, going to get ready soon so will post my office then

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx