Pages

Monday 2 January 2012

Soap and Glory pulp friction foaming fruity body wash review

Hello

How are you all. I thought I would do a review on the above as it came in my goody box and I hadn't used it before. This review is based on two uses bu yours truly.

The product


They say.......

'Soap & Glory™ Pulp-Friction™ Foaming Fruity Body Scrub has the new Fruitigo™ Fragrance that features frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence.



. SMOOTH UP A GEAR: Squeeze out a handful of Pulp Friction™, rub it between your palms, then work it around in circles on damp skin. (You can start at your shoulders and work down, or tackle dry shins and feet before scrubbing up.) Rinse when you’re finished'
 
I say......
 
Foams up which i am not used too but left my skins feeling silky smooth. I really like body scrubs because my skin is so dry and we live in a hard water area. The smell wasn't personally for me and I found that flake away leaves me feeling more moisturised so I wouldn't personally buy it again but it has had loads of super reviews on the boots website!
 
Happy scrubbing
 
G :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx