Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

Need vs Want

Hello all!

Hope you are all well and not too chilly! I am so happy! Its half term! We have inset day tomorrow so none of the students just teachers then I am off to a friends for dinner then early Sunday morning I am going to Greece for four days! Going to see a friend I haven't seen for ages who lives in Athens, I love Greece, haven't been there for 8 years so am really looking forward to it!


Now so far I am doing ok with the new years resolutions, have only bought my blazer so far this year bit I must admit its getting harder, especially as the new stuff comes in the shops.

As it happens I need to buy a new black pencil skirt (haven't got one and I wear my grey one so much)

and my black trousers have gone a bit bobbley...........


but how boring is that!

What I would like to be buying are the following


Topshop, how gorgeous!


and these....................................

Miss Selfridge, they say they are blue but I reckon they are purple!

Love love love a bit of colour


xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love that TS dress too and the jeans

    Also I have tagged you in my blog please take a look xx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx