Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Wishlist so far

Ooooof well so far (apart from swapping the dress for the shoes) I haven't bought any clothes this year (wa-hoo a whole two weeks) but there are starting to be pretty things in the shops and I'm finding it difficult........

love these two dresses from Miss Selfridge

This is actually in the petites range, now I am a small size 12 but I am 5,6 so would need to try. Wouldn't this be pretty with sandals in the summer or with a blazer and heels for a night out.......


Then I LOVE this

Such a ladylike length with the twist of the open front and the back! love it!

Then this skirt in Zara


In real life this is much more pinky than nude.....so pretty!

Whats floating your fashion boat so far this year?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx