Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh I am so excited about a new year! Hope you all had a lovely evening. I went to a friends; not a crazy one or anything more emphasis was on the food! We had the Jamie Oliver lasagna with butternut squash and the Mary Berry key lime pie.....oh it was so lovely! Could hardly move afterwards!

So its that time of year.......


New years resolutions!

I think I have gone a bit overboard with the old resolutions! I have loads! I thought I would jot them down on here as a bit of a reminder........

Not to be silly! Ok this seems very vague but there are subcategories....like not to be silly with men or financially.

To take more care in my appearance.....I OVE shoppping, really do but I can be so lazy with my appearance, my hair is usually scraped back and I rarely wear make up....think I would like to take a bit more pride.

To cook more. I am so lazy so I would really like to cook one new thing a month.

Lastly.....I want to look at my shopping habit, I did have a crazy idea of not buying any clothes for a year and using the blog to track my progress.....but I really don't think I would manage it and there is no point setting yourself up for a fall so my plan is.......ONLY BUY ONE ITEM OF CLOTHING A MONTH! Eeeeeek its here in black and white ladies! Wish me luck!
Have you got any new years resolutions for 2012???


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx