Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

The world is a crazy place!

And it confuses me! lots and lots!

I am 28 and I still have no idea about this world and I think the things that confuses me the most are relationships. I don't understand how some people seem to have successful relationships and others really struggle.

Take me, I haven't had a serious relationship for nearly 4 years. My ex broke up with me after two and a half years and since then I have had many a fling with some of the most unsuiatable people you can think of, whether they were too young, there was no spark, they had too many issues of their own or they were not free. Now since these men were my choice it got me thinking subconsciously do I even want a relationship? I mean I spend quite a lot of my time thinking how lonely I am and how scared I am about the future getting older and being alone and although I know that all couples have their ups and downs I have always though  that being with someone is better than being alone. Is this true? All I know is evcery man I have met has not been for me........my main question I guess is are some of us just destined to be alone? I am not hideous, i have a good job, some friends and a sense of humour yet when it comes to men I am a mess!

This is not meant to be a self pitying post and I hope it doesn't read as a 'woe is me' post but I would be so inetrested to see what other ladies, especially those who are in the same position as me

G-Unit xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx