Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas time......

Mistletoe and wine.......fah la la la! Ooooh i have just come back from town and all the shops are really getting in the mood now. the decorations are up and John Lewis have all their lovely lights up so it got me thinking of christmas parties and what I am going to wear!

I really like this Matalaon dress but I haven't tried it yet, not sure what it will look like on

I do love a one shoulder style though and I have none in my wardrobe

I also fell in love with this in Dotty Ps


This blazer is gorgeous! I would wear it with black jeggings but I think I would like a bit more sparkle under it myself

maybe


Again from DPs

or this

From Miss Selfridge?

I am liking the idea of a bit of gold under the blue then I could get this bag


and these shoes

Both from DPs again, although I am not sure I would be able to walk in them!

You feeling its party time yet?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx