Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

Fabulous Feuterventura!

Hello

I'm back! I have been away for half term to get some winter sun. I always try to go away this time of the year because I feel it really makes a difference to get a bit of vitamin D before the nights draw in. So off to Feuterventura I went with a mate from school and it was lovely!

The weather was fantastic


 We stayed in a small resort called Casta Del Fusta right on the coast in the middle of the Island. This was really good because it was an hour to the north, Corrajello where we went quad biking in the volcano fields and to an aqua park ( I love slides such a big kid!)



And we were also just a hour away from Jandia in the south which has the most perfect sandy beaches and is about 5 degrees hotter than the rest of Feuterventura


 Now no photos of me because this was a full on relaxing holiday, I didn't even take my make up bag! And our diet went something like this for the week..............



Very naughty but so yummy!

All in all a perfect holiday and one thing i did notice was how child friendly the place is! From babies to teeanagers lots of children everywhere and all looked to be having fun! I had a wonderful time and would definately recommend a visit here!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx