Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Winter warmers part one

I quite like winter I have to admit. I think I am a bit of a creature of habbit because I have my winter staples and my first one is scraves. I have to admit I love a scraf and have quite a collection.

These ones are just nice bright colours from the market stall

Since I wear a lot of grey and black to work so these add a bit of colour

These are also from the market via Father Christmas


Bit of sparkle!

These two are from RiverIsland, the brown one I bought the other one was a present and I love it. It has metal bits at the bottom which jingle while I walk


jingle jangle bits


The last three are probs my favourites. I got them last year in Morrocco at the Medina. i would love to go back and get some more although I am not sure that is a really good reason to go on holiday!


I need a new cream scarf, mine had an accident in the wash!

Any other ladies who love a scarf out there?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx