Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Double whammy!

To be fair the last post was going to be a hard one to follow so I thought I would just jump in with a double work outfit post

Last Friday


Green top - H&M
Black long sleeved top (worn underneath) Primark so warm!
Black trousers - Oasis




Black lace up boots - DPs

Shiney disco balls earrings - Matalan

The Todays outfit


I am ashamed to say I am wearing........an anorak!!! I never thought I would be that girl but i went and bought it from TK MAx and its so warm and snuggly! Water proof and has a hood, not overly stylish but for walking around school its perfect


Dress DPS, I have such a lot of wear out of this, I love it! Can wear it summer or winter!
Black top underneath primark (again) i have so many of these tops! I think everytime I go into Primark I buy a new one!
Flat lack boots  - DPS (again)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx