Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Tag: 8 things

I got tagged (first ever one) by Lisa-Jane from thebrunettediaries

Thanks Lisa!
 
Here are my 8 things!

8 TV shows I watch...

1: Coronation Street
2: Benidorm
3: Road Wars
4: Night Cops
5: Gavin & Stacey
6: Gok Clothes Roadshow
7: Any real life documentaries
8: Take Me Out

8 Favourite places to eat... (I dont really eat anywhere, so this will be creative)

1: The chinese takeaway
2: Bella Italia
3: Jamie Oliver's Italian
4: Coal Grill and Bar
5: Frankie & Bennys
6: Vintage Inns
7: Beefeater
8: Toby Carvery

8 Things I look forward to...

1: Our holiday to Tenerife
2: Weekend in Torquay
3: Getting a new job
4: Weekend with my friend in Swindon (end of June)
5: Getting a new porch and finishing our house
6: Summer
7: Being slimmer!
8: Seeing my parents


8 Things on my wishlist

1: A new car
2: A new porch (which we will be getting done very soon)
3: Decorating the house
4: Cath Kidston bag
5: Loads of new clothes I have seen
6: To be really happy
7: Good skin
8: A better body


8 Things I'm passionate about...

1: My husband
2: Thomas
3: Animal rights
4: Clothes
5: Dance
6: Aeroplanes
7: Justice ( I hate injustice to people and animals)
8: Shopping


8 Words or phrases I use alot...

1: Not being funny but.......
2: To be honest....
3: Well its like this........
4: What happened was.....
5: You are having a giraffe (cockney rhyming slang for laugh)
6: I so love that dress....
7: Oh my god thats gorgeous.....
8: At the end of the day.......


8 Things I've learnt from the past

1: Don't trust too many people (I know that sounds awful but a lot of people are not nice and have abused my trust)
2: Trust your gut instinct that is usually always right and always go with your heart and not your head.
3: Accept you are going to have fat days and you are NOT perfect as no one is perfect.
4: Don't waste time worrying your not good enough or attractive enough especially when you are young because when you look back to when you were younger you will realise you looked great and you will have wasted your life.
5: Always video your wedding the whole ceremony, its the only thing you will truly have to look back on.  The the day goes so quickly and you won't remember it all and then its gone and you will never get it  back!
6: Take lots of photos especially while you are young.
7: Don't let anyone put you down or abuse you and if they do then cut them out of your life.
8: Your family and proper friends are the best things in your life so don't let petty arguments affect that.

8 Places I would love to visit...

1: Hawaii (Pearl Harbour)
2: New York
3: Barcelona
4: San Francisco
5: Rome
6: Sydney
7: Norway
8: Florida (again)


8 Things I want or need...

1: A new thyroid (I have under active thyroid and will take medication for the rest of my life) 
2: Health and happiness for my husband and family
3: A cuddle, sometimes I feel low
4: A new job
5: Animals to be treated well and when people abuse them they actually get a prison sentence and not just let off!
6: A gym membership (I get so down about my body)
7: A car
8: A new bedroom (with a walk-in wardrobe...I wish!)

8 Things I love about winter...

1: Christmas
2: Time off work (for xmas)
3: Cuddles, whilst looking at the snow, being warm inside and watching christmas films
4: Christmas decorations
5: Thomas stays in with us more
6: Christmas Markets
7: Winter clothing and boots
8: Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx