Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly!

Hello

Well its been a funny old week here! To start with a very bad photo of my outfit of the day (taken in housenates room, must get a full length mirror in my room)



Jacket H&M, top H&M worn with grey tailored trousures from Jane Norman and M&S shoes. Just realised I wear those M&S babies everywhere just because they are so comfy.....tomorrow will wear different shoes.

So as I said a rather strange week. I will start with the bad and work up....so the ugly. Came home sat night and had ahem *relations* with my flatmate which is always a stupid thing to do but that was fine. Then on Sunday he had a friend come to stay for a few days (friend is still here) and friend is a girl. Who is thinner than me. And staying in his room. Now don't get me wrong we are not in a relationship and he can do whatever (and whoever) he likes.....but I feel weird. I mean he could have waited 24 hours at least before there was another woman in his bed!

The bad-my boss has an interview at another school tomorrow. At first I was really gutted but now I am starting to think this could be a bloody good thing for me. Since he is married and we have been carryuing on since last Jule this needs to end big time. At the moment he is ignoring me and doesn't look at me at all let alone speak to me unless it is strictly work related. I know I am a complee cliche but all I want is any sort of atemtion from him.........he hasnt touched me in weeks and basically shows precisley no interest in me! I don't know who I am more angry at....him or myself.

Note the bad and the ugly that are going in this week are completely my own doing!

Anyway for the good....well I got observed by senior staff this am for my perfprmance management and got outstanding in all areas! An aquaintance has come back from travelling and seems to becoming a really good mate, going for a curry on friday and a ball on saturday!

Life isn't so bad!

G-Unit xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx