Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

bad internet and a life update

Booooooooooooooo my internet is down! And PC world are not being overly helpful! Anyway back to work today after a gorgeous long weekend, quite fancy  3 day week more! Woud love to work a 3 day week but cant see that happening anytime in the next 30 odd years!

So whats a girl to do if she cant blog about her lovely outfits....talk about boys of course! Basically my love life is the biggest mess since............something extremely messy! Now I may upset people with what I am about to say but the blog is about me and whats going on with my life and how things affect me.

There are three men in my life at the moment and each is more unsuitable than the last! There is my married boss, my housemate and my ex.  My main problem is my self esteem is so riddicuously low that I will go pretty much with any man, hnce the married man (who of course being a riddiculous cliche I have fallen for) I know I have no-one to blame ut myself and believe me i am not looking for any sympathy at all! I am conctantly angry all the day-however I am seeing a councellor at the moment and ne of the things she told me to do was to write down stuff, I did start but it wasnt quite hitting the spot, I am hoping that blogging may scratch the proverbial itch for me that writing id nit, expecially since I can talk about my clothes as well as what is going on in my mind.....................thats the idea anyway...............


G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx