Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

How the other half live

Hello

Well I have been an extremely lucky girl! I was selected to go on a management coursen run by the senior leadership teram in school, all in all 11 of us went down to produce a document on management (seems strange to think of schools being managed but as well as a teacher I am a middle manager). So we went down to the south coast on Thursday night, were out up in the most beautfiul hotel, had food and  drinks included (champagne on friday night!) literally didn't pay for a thing it was absolutely fantastic, I feel very privilidged to have gone and I learned a lot.

Anyway considering I was only there two days the amount of clothing I took was riddiculous! I cannot pack light.

For dinner on the first night I wore



Close up of the bow and the print. I got this in a cheapy shop in town. Funny story behind this one I was on a residential trip with my 6th form and on the last night one of the girls came down wearing it and I loved it (shes 10 years younger than me) We got the plane back to Britian and before I even went home I went and bought this.

Anyway this was teamed with ankle length black leggings from New look and




Belt from primark



Ruffled flats from Pimark

Then for the formal dinner on Friday night I wore


River Island dress -  I love this so much, it isn't to everybodies taste but I feel so elegant in it!


Close up of the detail

This was paired with

Earrings from Oasis, I think these have a vintage feel


Peeptoes from Dune.

I had a lovely mirror in my room at the hotel but I didn't have my camera so these pics are all done at home.

Then on the last day for redrafting the document and feeling a bit fragile I wore

Longline cardie H&M, coral vest top Matalan jeggings New Look


Sandals New look

So today I have several options, housemate has asked me to go biking, need to go into town and my parents have been to a wedding so are popping in on their way back....yey! Not sure what to do though feeling quite sleepy so may go for back to bed with my book.............

Anybody watch Eurovision? Personally I was rooting for Spain, I really liked their song, felt bad they didnt do better!

Have a lovely day all :)

G xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress from the cheapy store as you put it. Those peeptoes are gorgeous too and the River Island dress. I bet that looks a lot nicer on than off xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks hun! I love that dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx