Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

PC World.......dislike!!!

Hello

Well my beloved (under guarantee I may add) laptops cable has broken. PC World know its under guarantee and know the have to replace it but are not being overally helpful about it! Mood! Anyway means I am using my work laptop to do this which feels quite naughty!

So some piccys! Well about 2 weeks ago it was my birthday and I recieved

From my bestie! How pretty!!!


 Believe it or not the above is from my ex.....and we split 7 years ago! Still good mates though and I love this!

I also had a chanel mascara from my rents and money from my Nan so did pretty well.

Today I was extremely hungover, went out last wore my lovely Matalan dress. Will recreate that outfit next weekend when Im away I think so will photo then. Was quite proud today; went and did a few errands. Got my boots reheeled so they will be all ready for next winter, went to the library, got some picture hooks to hang my pictures. For running round town I wore the following




Jumper  - Primark, jeggings New Look (def the best ones around in my opinion)

Red satchel across the body bag - Oasis


Short grey Uggs love these sooooooooooo much! Got a bit hot in them though!

G Unit xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your wedges and the bow print jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I haven't worn the wedges yet they are quite high.......... xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx