Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

A day in photos

Hello

Hope everybody has had a lovely weekend! My Sunday was a bit more exciting than I though when an old mate from London called and said did I want to meet up so he came down and we went for a lovely big Weatherspoons fry up. then popped out to do a bit of shopping

They are not the prettiest I have seen but I really wanted comfortable school shoes and they do the job, also my mate gave me a 20% off voucher for Clarks!

I also got this in a charity shop. So pleased its a Marian Keyes that has been re released and it was exactly what I went looking for!

you know when you find something in your wardrobe you love but had forgotten about....isn't that the best thing ever

I had forgotten about this lacey little number

 
So I paired it with my new favourite denim shirt from H&M
 
 
Love love love this shirt....may try it with a twist next time
 
 
Hope everyone has a great start to their week
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx