Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Always look on the bright side....

Hi there!

Goodness time has flown! Don't know why I go so long without blogging! Hope everyone is well!

So I have had a mixed week, on the one hand I have had some super news on the other hand life especially my love life has been really hard so rather than dwell on the I thought i would tell you (and remind myself!) about some awesome things that have happened!

So I got a new phone after a fall out with o2

First ever Iphone! Iphone 4s, very excited! Down loaded loads of free apps :)

And I am going to San Francisco!

 
In February I am going to San Francisco with the school on the ski trip! Applied last year found out yesterday! Well chuffed! Never been skiing before so this is the perfect trial for me to see if I like it! Also haven't been to states for yearsd and never been to San Francisco!
 
Exciting times
 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx