Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Thai there

Hello

Hope you are all well, for me it is the last weekend of the holidays....eeeeeek! Back to school on Monday.

So while I was off back packing in Oz a very good friend of mine went to Thailand for a month. It sounded like she had an amazing time, rode elephants, patted tigers and her photos are just beautiful. So being a good friend she bought me some Thailand goodies back.

Pretty bag and notebook on the elephant scheme
 
thai pants! Also with elephants on them :)
 
Modelling-these are so comfy!
 
She then popped across to Paris (as you do!) and brought me back this
 
Er how wonderful I hear you say....she bought you a small bread stick
 
BUT NO
 
 
Its a pen, how cool will I look in meetings holding this with the lid on maming everyone else hungry.
 
Its funny I love the thai pants and would quite happily wear them when I was on holiday but not here. Have you got any clothes no matter how much you love them you wouldn't wear out of your home?
 
xxxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx