Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Day at the farm

Hello there

What a gorgeous day! My friend asked me in the week if I fancied meeting up in London and going to the Imperial War Museum, a place I love but when she heard how gorgeous the weather was going to be she found Bockeets Farm which is roughly in the middle of us (I'm in Reading shes in Kent) so with another mate I set off this morning.

Wearing

 
Denim shirt and stripey top - H&M
Leggings - New Look
Pumps - Primark
Then accessorised with this ring I got in coober Pedy is Australia
 

Its an opal, probably my favourite stone, I went to an actual opal mine and bought it there.

Bockets farm was lovely, of course we were the only people there who didn't have children but we really enjoyed. They have small animals like rabbits, Guinea pigs and mice

 
As well as larger animals like cows, alpacas, sheep, goats, horse and donkeys. My favourite though had to be the pigs
 
 
 
we were able to feed the animals, pat them and for younger ones there were pony rides etc. Although I am far too old it was a really nice way to spend a sunny day!
 
G xxx

2 comments:

  1. ha ha Miceland looks great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miceland was super! This farm is def meant for kids and even though we were the only people there without kids we had an awesome time :)

      Delete

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx