Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Scandal

Good morning lovely people!

Hope you are all well and happy it is the weekend! It is gorgeous here hope the sun is shining where you are. so last night it being a Friday I came in, put joggers on and read the sun online (my secret vice) and saw the whole Kate Middleton topless scandal. I browsed through it and can understand why they are upset but the main thing that struck me about the article was her dress!

 
This Alice Temperly number is so beautiful! I want I want I want! (please)
 
So I think it is fair to say I am developing a crush, I even like the way Kate did her hair
 
 So elegant! I wish to be elegant!
 
Dear Mr Hair dresser and Mr Primark can you make me look like this please?
 
I remember this gown as well
 
 
Perfection!
 
So I may have not been concentrating on the point of the article but I have developed a new crush!
 
Ladylike chic is now what I am aiming for!
 
Who is your style crush?
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx