Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Epic fail.....but it was worth it

Hello ladies

What a beautiful day! I went out last night so have had a pretty chilled one! Went to town for a lovely Weatherspoon's pub breakie! Always a pleasure!

I didn't take a picture of the outfit because I wore my cream Matalan dress which is already on my blog but what I did do was going SHOPPING after my spoons breakie!

I bought a black cardie from DPs, I had one of the 25% vouchers from Martins money tips, they are available until 29th feb 25% off everything and I needed a new black cardie and this one is so pretty



and I loved this from Oasis, have a lot of love for a lot of things in Oasis at the moment


I think this is the only pink item of clothing I own so am looking forward to being pretty in pink!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx