Pages

Saturday 11 February 2012

out for an afternoon

Hello ladies!

Brrr its cold out there! I popped into town this afternoon to get a few things for Greece tomorrow morning (leaving at 4.30am, not my best time of the day!)

Wrapped up warm

A bit of light shopping

Its my dads birthday on the 27th February so I have ordered him a book off amazon (he's a trainspotter so I doubt i will review it on here!) And I bought him so chocolate from Hotel Chocolate

The white Eton Mess are for me, highly recommend them!

I also got him a birthday card from me


                                                                and I fell in love with this


                                              Because I think it  looks so much like our dog Bob

                                                    It shall be to my Dad from him


Popped into the library for some holiday reading material


                                                        and some Phil Collins for the journey


And I am good to go! Am taking a ridiculous amount of stuff with me, only going for four days!

Oh well girls will be girls!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx