Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Ooops!

Hello

Merry Christmas!! Am so happy we have finished for the year! No more school until 4th January! Now much as I love my job (and I really really do) I am so happy to have a break!

I have driven down to South Wales but have forgotten my camera which is a shame so will have to steal my parents to blog. Today is going to be a lazy day, me and my mum are having our nails done later then I am meeting my friend and my godson for dinner, we were going to go to the winter wonderland in Swansea and go on the big wheel but the weather is AWFUL! Not sure that is going to happen then I am meeting up with people from sixth form for a reunion.......haven't seen them in years (some of them it will be 10 years) so am looking forward to having a catch up.

I bought this little number in Miss Selfridge yesterday. I did have the Primark version but after two wears it completely lost its shape and to be honest looked at a bit strange but I loved the style so I thought I would go for it

I am also hoping to pick this up (again from Miss S) because it is half price in the sale and it ticks all my boxes, across the body, quite big and quilted

Hope is everybody is as excited as I am for Christmas!

Much love

Gxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx