Pages

Friday 9 December 2011

Exciting times!

Hello!

I am such a bad blogger at the moment, have no idea why! I mean work is extremely busy at the moment because we have a load of end of term reviews on (fun) but I tend to come home late, go to bootcamo if its Mon or Weds but otherwise just stretch out on front of the box usually complaining I am bored....perfect time to blog! Madness!

Anyway it is such an exciting time of year, I am very smugly all finished with my major Christmas shopping just need to get:-
chocolate oranges for my year team (I cannot buy these too early or I eat them......no self control!)



Chocolate bit and bobs for my family, hazelnut whirls for dad, after eights for mum and ferer roche for nan (I have a very small family) again can't buy them yet cos I will eat them!



And something small but funny for my lovely housemate....havent decided on this yet!

So when Christmas does get here I will be driving this

I have just bought her (not the car but this model/colour) A ford Fiesta 1.25 Style. i cannot tell you how excited I am! About 2 weeks ago my card brakes went funny, i have already spent so much money on the brakes so I went back to a third garage (evryone has told me something different and no-one had foxed the damn thing) anyway this garage quoted me £1100!!!! Its more than the card worth! So I said thanks but no thanks and went to pick it up......and the battery had died! completely, couldn't even be jumped! So after a good cry, a moan at my mum and dad and a search of the inetrnet I thought sod it....and my new baby will be here Tuesday! So excited!

Have a wonderful weekend
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx