Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Boxes of delights!

Hello
 
 
 
A very merry Christmas to you all! Hope you all had a wonderful day full of festive fun and food! :) Also I hope you were all spoilt rotten. I want to share a few of my gifts with you.
 
 
 
Firstly this number 7 protect and perfect set
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have had the beauty serum for quite a while and it really does work. In this box I also got:-
 
 
  • Age defying cleansing balm
  • Day cream
  • Night cream
  • eye cream
  • Beauty serum
  • Exfoilator
  • Hand cream
  • Eye make up remover
  •  
So will look forward to doing some reviews on these things.
 
 
 
I also got
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The soap and glory bag! So excited about this, haven't used much of the range except the flake away which I LOVE so really looking forward to trying this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Toggle top
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goodies!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All lined up. This box included
 
 
  • Off your face make up wipes-I have heard good things about these.
  • Sexy Mother pucker - looking forward to this. I do lack in the lip department
  • Heel genius - I have used this before, love the smell
  • Hand food - perfect size for my handbag
  • Mist you madly - a way to save my perfume
  • pulp fiction - I love a scrub, wonder if I Will like this as much as flake away?
  • Face, soap and clarity facial scrub- will use this in the shower
  • Clean on me moisturising shower gel
  • The righteous butter a Friend of mine swears by this
 
 
 
I am going to try them all and again do some reviews! Very excited about starting a new year being all washed clean and shiney!
 
 
 
Hope you have all had a lovely few days
 
 
 
G xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx