Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Miss Selfridge madness

Hello one and all

Hope you are all having a good pre new years eve few days! I have been having my annual MOT....had my nails done, teeth checked (I had a lot of work done on my mouth earlier this year so have lots of check ups now because I am totally paranoid) and had my hair cut and coloured.

I also got a package of things I ordered from the Miss Selfridge sale just before Christmas

Silvery clutch bag, this has a chain so can go across the body as well. I had a navy dress for Christmas and thought this would go with it well.


Across the body black quilted bag, i love this so much, really do prefer being 'hands free' wherever possible

And a dress.........

Now this was probably a silly buy, I cannot imagine where I will wear it or how I am going to style it but....I just fell in love and seeing as it was half price. Now these pics do not do it any justice so I will have to out it on and show you the whole thing but I am still staying with my parents and have no full length mirror so here are some really bad photos




Its a strapless maxi dress, love love love!

Now I am on a strict spending ban until March at least! I am Reading bound tomorrow then off to Kent with a friend for New Years Eve, back to Reading New years day and back to work on the 4th for an inset day and the students come back on Thurs. the weekend I have to come back down to Swansea and then boot camp starts again on Monday 9th....yey I have missed it!!!


No more spending for the G Unit.....have to many things planned and too many clothes I don't wear!


Anybody else on a spending diet?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx