Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

obsessional

Good morning

what a lovely day! I have just been having a browse online before hitting Matalan with my mate. It struck me I get obsessed by shops! If I buy one thing from there I can't stop that becomes my new favouite! Matalan has been a good example of this but as I was browsing online this am DPs caught my eye!


I LOVE this obi style blouse, I would wear it with black trousers and a long sleeved white top underneath, I think it would look so smart, however as its hand wash only I will not be prchasing this, too much effort for work


This is so cute and so like so many other dresses I have! But I like it......leggings, a scarf and uggs for the winter, cosy!




I really like one shouldered dresses, yet I have none in my wardrobe......this needs to be remedied


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx