Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

I'm back!

My goodness it has been a while! Muchos apologies I have just been being lazy! The start of term always seems to be a time when I spend a lot of time faffing about rather than achieving much! Hopefully I am starting to get into my routine a bit more!

Anway here is what i wore to work today.....notice I have actually bought a mirror!

leather jacket - A Wear
Black cardie - H&M
White long sleeved top - Primark
Scarf - Oasis
Tights - H&M
Shoes -  New look


Close up of my scarf, it looks really dark here but in reality it is a really vibrant emerald green

 Sensible school shoes :)


New phone! I am so proud of this although i must admit I bought it primarily because of the colour! My old phone was dying....it only held 10 text messages so this is a big step up for me!

What has everyone got planned for the weekend? I am off to shop and have a nice lunch tomorrow then a 55  mile cycle on sun!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a good comment me! Thank you very much G Unit xxxx